General terms and conditions
§ 1 General - Scope
For the business relations between ABRO retail GmbH & Co.KG, Nürnberger Straße 3-9, D-63110 Rodgau and the customer for transactions in the abro eShop (www.abro.de), the following General Terms and Conditions apply exclusively in the version valid at the time of the respective order.
§ 2 Conclusion of contract
(1) ABRO retail GmbH & Co.KG is free not to accept orders placed via the abro eShop. Whether or not an order is accepted is at the free discretion of ABRO retail GmbH & Co.KG. If an online order is not executed, ABRO retail GmbH & Co.KG will inform the customer immediately.
(2) From the assortment of the seller, the buyer can select products via the "Add to Cart" button and save them in a so-called shopping cart. Before sending the order, the customer can view and change the order data via the "checkout" button. If the customer clicks on the "order with costs" button, he makes a binding offer to purchase the goods in the shopping cart. However, the customer's application can only be submitted and transmitted if the customer has accepted the General Terms and Conditions by clicking on them and has thereby included them in his application. The delivery of goods takes place only in household quantities.
(3) The Customer shall then receive an automatic confirmation of receipt by e-mail, which once again reproduces the content of the Customer's order and which the Customer may print out. This automatic confirmation of receipt does not constitute an acceptance of the offer, but merely documents that the order has been received by the seller. The contract is not concluded until the seller issues a declaration of acceptance, which is sent by separate e-mail (order confirmation). The seller is entitled, but not obliged, to accept the customer's contract offer within 14 days of receipt by the seller.
§ 3 Presentation on the website
Possible minor color deviations of the goods displayed on the website are due to technical reasons.
§ 4 Delivery
(1) Unless otherwise agreed, delivery within Germany shall be free to the delivery address specified by the Buyer.
(2) All information on availability, shipping, delivery of a product are only prospective information and approximate guidelines. They do not represent binding or guaranteed shipping or delivery dates. If ABRO retail GmbH & Co.KG determines during the processing of your order that the products ordered by the customer are not available, he will be informed separately by e-mail. A contract for the unavailable goods is not concluded.
§ 5 Prices - Terms of payment
(1) All prices stated in the abro eShop include the statutory value added tax.
(2) ABRO retail GmbH & Co.KG accepts the indicated payment methods during the ordering process: payment by credit card, payment by online bank transfer, payment by Paypal or payment in advance.
§ 6 Delivery - Shipping costs
(1) ABRO retail GmbH & Co.KG delivers within Germany free of shipping costs. For shipments abroad, shipping costs will be charged to the customer.
(2) Returns within Germany are free of shipping costs. For returns from abroad, the customer has to bear the freight costs himself.
(3) The delivery period shall be extended in the event of measures within the scope of industrial disputes, in particular strikes and lockouts, as well as in the event of the occurrence of unforeseen obstacles which are beyond the control of ABRO retail GmbH & Co.KG, for example operational disruptions, delays in the delivery of essential materials, insofar as such obstacles can be proven to have a significant influence on the delivery of the goods. This also applies if the circumstances occur at sub-suppliers. The delivery period shall be extended in accordance with the duration of such measures and obstacles. The aforementioned circumstances are also not the responsibility of abro if they occur during an already existing delay. Beginning and end of such obstacles abro will inform the buyer as soon as possible.
Consequences of cancellation
If you revoke this contract, we shall reimburse you all payments we have received from you, with the exception of shipping and handling costs for deliveries abroad, without undue delay and no later than within fourteen days from the day on which we lawfully received the notification/goods of your revocation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction.
You will only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for checking the quality, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
§ 7 Free exchange and return policy
All goods purchased in the abro eShop can be returned by the customer within 14 days free of charge and without giving reasons to the following address:
ABRO retail GmbH & Co.KG
Nuremberg Street 3-9
The returned goods must be in a condition that corresponds to normal use for the purpose of inspecting the goods - such as would be usual in a retail store - and must be provided with the original label. In case of deterioration of the goods due to further use, ABRO retail GmbH & Co.KG reserves the right to claim compensation.
§ 8 Transfer of risk - transport damage
(1) If goods are delivered with obvious damage to the packaging or contents, the Customer shall immediately complain about this to the relevant deliverer, without prejudice to his warranty rights, and refuse to accept the goods, as well as immediately contact the abro store by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, via the hotline 0049 6160 6996 37 or by other means (fax/mail), so that abro can protect any rights against the shipper.
(2) The risk shall pass to the Customer upon acceptance of the delivery item.
§ 9 Retention of title
The goods remain the property of ABRO retail GmbH & Co.KG until full payment.
§ 10 Cancellation Policy Right of Cancellation
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The revocation period is fourteen days from the day,
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken or has taken possession of the goods, if you have ordered one or more goods as part of a uniform order and these are or will be delivered uniformly;
- the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken or has taken possession of the last goods, if you have ordered several goods as part of a single order and these are delivered separately;
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must send us
ABRO retail GmbH & Co.KG
Nuremberg Street 3-9
Fax: +49 (0) 6106 6996 39
by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by mail, fax or e-mail) about your decision to revoke this contract. For this purpose, you may use the enclosed sample revocation form, which, however, is not mandatory.
In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this contract, we shall reimburse you all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the most favorable standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and no later than within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your revocation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment. We will pick up the goods. We will bear the costs of returning the goods, for all returns within Germany.
You will only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for checking the condition, properties and functioning of the goods.
Reasons for exclusion or expiry
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
- for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer.
Sample cancellation form
(If you want to revoke the contract, please fill out this form and send it back).
- To abro retail GmbH & Co KG, Nürnberger Str. 3-9, 63110 Rodgau, fax number: +496106699639, e-mail address: email@example.com :
- I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/ received on (*)
- Name of the consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only in case of paper communication)
(*) Delete as applicable.
§ 11 Warranty
(1) The warranty for defects of the purchased goods shall be governed by the statutory provisions. Warranty claims shall become statute-barred two years after delivery of the goods.
(2) Deviations in the quality, color, size, equipment or design of the goods that are customary in the trade or technically unavoidable and are due to the material shall not constitute a defect.
(3) The customer shall have no warranty rights if he has modified the goods and the defect was caused thereby.
§ 12 Disclaimer for external links
As far as there are links to websites of other providers, ABRO retail GmbH & Co.KG has no influence on their contents. Therefore, ABRO retail GmbH & Co.KG does not assume any guarantee or liability for these contents. The respective provider or operator of the pages is always responsible for the content of these pages. The linked pages were checked for possible legal violations and recognizable infringements at the time of linking. Illegal contents were not recognizable at the time of linking. However, a permanent control of the contents of the linked pages is not reasonable without concrete evidence of a violation of the law. If we become aware of any infringements, such links will be removed immediately.
§ 13 Applicable law
German law shall apply exclusively to the exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, even if the customer is domiciled abroad.
§ 14 Complaints
In the event that the Purchaser wishes to complain about circumstances surrounding the conclusion of the contract or the manner in which the contract was executed, he may contact the following address:
abro retail GmbH & Co KG
Nürnberger Str. 3-9
63110 Rodgau, Germany
T +49 (0) 61 06 - 69 96-37
F +49 (0) 61 06 - 69 96-39